Fall in Colorado
The Colorado fall events guide is loaded with festivals & events. Concerts, Oktober festivals, leaf peepin', Halloween, football, baseball, basketball, harvest festivals, wine festivals and so much more. It's all right here in the Colorado fall events guide. Colorado Fall Events are the best time to visit or get out and soak up everything Colorado has to offer. For this Colorado Fall Events guide, we'll highlight everything that takes place the day after Labor Day through Thanksgiving. You can see Colorado fall festivals and events happening this week during the fall in Colorado below.
Popular events and things to do inside the Colorado Fall Events Guide
- Fall Events by Month - September | October | November
- Colorado Fall Festivals Colorado Oktober Festivals, Beer Festivals, Music Festivals, Harvest Festivals, Art Festivals
- Halloween - Whether it's spooky or family Halloween fun
- Haunted From haunted houses, to haunted parties, to haunted train rides and more.
- Colorado Ski Resort Opening Days
- Outdoor Markets
- Colorado Concerts - September | October | November
- Sports Denver Broncos, CSU football, CU football, Air Force football, & Northern Co. Football, Rockies Baseball, Avalanche Hockey, Nuggets basketball
Popular places and drives to view fall colors (Leaf Peeping) during the fall in Colorado
While on your way to a Colorado fall festival & event, here's some great detours to soak in the colors and do some leaf peepin'. Fall colors start peaking at 10,000 feet around mid-September thru the first part of October. Resort towns at 7000 to 10,000 feet start to peak towards the end of September and go thru mid-October. The front range up to the foothills (5000 ft to 7000 ft) usually start in October and go through the first part of November.
- Maroon Bells - Aspen-Snowmass
- Grand Mesa - Grand Junction
- Los Caminos Antiguos Scenic Byway - Alamosa
- Cottonwood Pass - Chaffee County
- Hwy 119 from Black Hawk to Estes Park
- Guanella Pass - Georgetown
- Hwy 91 From Copper to Leadville
- Independence Pass - Leadville to Aspen
- San Juan Skyway Ridgway to Silverton
- Castle Creek Road - Aspen-Snowmass
- Keebler Pass - Crested Butte
- Boreas Pass - Breckenridge
- Hwy 67 Cripple Creek to Divide
- Wolf Creek Pass - Pagosa Springs
- Front Range: Cherry Creek State Park
Submissions are being accepted for things to during the fall in Colorado. This guide features events and things to do from Sept. 4 to Nov. 21 including Halloween, haunted houses, Oktober festivals, leaf peepin' and whatever else is taking place during the fall in Colorado. Submit events to [email protected]. Wanna really get your events in front of people? Learn how to advertise here.