The 10th annual Handmade in Colorado Expo is a juried event showcasing some of Colorado's best...
Colorado festivals celebrate everything all the time including music, food, beer, wine, film, sports, pride, the outdoors, fantasies, holidays, arts, crafts, history and rodeos. In the Winter, Colorado festivals celebrate snow, skiing, snowboarding and mountain sports. In the summer, Colorado festivals are about the rivers, resorts, downtowns and parks. In the Fall, Colorado festivals celebrate Oktober, fall colors, halloween and harvests. Residents and visitors enjoy these Colorado festivals surrounded by the magnificent Rocky Mountains year around. And this is the best place to visit when you're looking for the Colorado Festival that gonna rock your world.
Colorado festivals of music, rivers, seasons, beer, wine and food
Music festivals highlight genres like country, bluegrass, blues, rock, metal, Americana, reggae, classical, EDM, guitar, tribute and many more. Every Colorado community hosts at least one signature festival every year. Grand Junction and the western slope hosts annual festivals like Mike the Headless Chicken Days, the Fruita Fat Tire Bike festival and the Country Jam. Telluride in the Southwest corner hosts the Telluride Bluegrass festival, the Ride Festival and the Brews and Blues festival. The FibArk festival celebrating Colorado’s rivers and magnificent whitewater has been taking place on the Arkansas River between Salida and Buena Vista since 1949.
- Colorado Art Festivals take place at indoor venues, downtown streets and neighborhood parks throughout the year
- Colorado Beer Festivals bring attention to huge craft brewing industry that’s a huge part of the Colorado economy
- Colorado Fall Festivals are all about colors, harvests, Oktober and Halloween
- Colorado Wine Festivals are the result of Colorado’s rich wine industry that produces delicious wine.
- Colorado Oktober Festivals make everyone in Colorado German for a day or two and just about every community on Colorado hosts an Oktober Fest
- Colorado River Festivals bring attention to the important role Colorado plays in providing the nation’s water supply, the snow melt and the activities rushing whitewater provides
- Colorado Music Festivals are world renowned and feature all kinds of music like country, bluegrass, blues, rock, metal, Americana, reggae, classical, EDM, guitar and tribute bands
- Colorado Food Festivals feature the diverse food commerce offered by restaurants, food trucks, regions, local crops and award winning Colorado chefs
- Colorado Harvest Festivals take place during the fall and rejoice the yield of crops brought in by Colorado farmers and growers
- Colorado Film Festivals feature independent films, horror films, fantasy films, international films, short films and more.
- Colorado Spirits Festivals are becoming more and more popular as the distillery industry in Colorado continues to grow
- Colorado Winter Festivals celebrate the snow, skiing and snowboarding.
- Colorado Camping Festivals and Events take pace all summer long at many Colorado Music Festivals
Featured Colorado Festivals in 2018
- Copper Crush Wine Fest, Aug. 17-19, Copper Mountain
- Genuine Jazz & Wine, Aug, 17-19, Copper Mountain
- Fort Lupton Family Festival Featuring 7 Bridges (The Ultimate Eagles Experience), Aug, 18, Fort Lupton
- Colorado Cider & Beer Circus, Aug, 25, Copper Mountain
- Four Corners Folk Festival: Nahko And Medicine For The People, The Dawg Trio, Sam Bush, Amy Helm and more!, Aug. 31, - Sept. 2, Pagosa Springs
- Copper Country: The Mavericks, Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder, Ronnie Spector and the Ronettes, Richie Furay, Rodney Crowell, Lee Roy Parnell, Marc Broussard, Joe Robinson, The Long Players, Sept. 1-3, Copper Mountain
- SLV Cannafest, Sept. 2 , Alamosa County
- Grand Lake Art Fest, Sept. 8-9, Grand Lake
- Crafted: Eat. Drink. Shop. For Good., Sept 15, Denver
- Artumn Festival, Sept, 15-16, Crested Butte
- Colorado Coffee Fest and EXPO, Sept, 16, Denver
- 18th Annual Mountain Harvest Festival, Sept. 27-30, Paonia
- Louisville Oktoberfest, Sept. 28-30, Community Park (Louisville)
- Oktoberfest Parachute: Lee Brice - Parmalee - Lewis Brice - Adam Sanders, Sept. 29, Parachute
- Boo at the Bridge, Oct, 20, Canon City Royal Gorge
Events in Colorado by Colorado Festivals