Colorado Summer Festivals
No where in the world is there a summer festival season like a Colorado summer festivals season. Whether you're looking to quench your appetite for food or beer, music or fine art, film or delicous wine, there's all kinds of Colorado Summer festivals here for you. If you miss any of these Colorado summer festivals, don't worry, most will come around again next year and Colorado hosts just about as many festivals in the winter.
- Colorado Art Festivals take place at indoor venues, downtown streets and neighborhood parks throughout the year
- Colorado Beer Festivals bring attention to huge craft brewing industry that’s a huge part of the Colorado economy
- Colorado Fall Festivals are all about colors, harvests, Oktober and Halloween
- Colorado Wine Festivals are the result of Colorado’s rich wine industry that produces delicious wine.
- Colorado Oktober Festivals make everyone in Colorado German for a day or two and just about every community on Colorado hosts an Oktober Fest
- Colorado River Festivals bring attention to the important role Colorado plays in providing the nation’s water supply, the snow melt and the activities rushing whitewater provides
- Colorado Music Festivals are the most popular Colorado summer festivals and are world renowned. Find featured music festivals like country, bluegrass, blues, rock, metal, Americana, reggae, classical, EDM, guitar and tribute bands
- Colorado Food Festivals feature the diverse food commerce offered by restaurants, food trucks, regions, local crops and award winning Colorado chefs
- Colorado Harvest Festivals take place during the fall and rejoice the yield of crops brought in by Colorado farmers and growers
- Colorado Film Festivals feature independent films, horror films, fantasy films, international films, short films and more.
- Colorado Spirits Festivals are becoming more and more popular as the distillery industry in Colorado continues to grow
- Colorado Winter Festivals celebrate the snow, skiing and snowboarding.
- Colorado Camping Festivals and Events take pace all summer long at many Colorado Music Festivals
Featured Colorado Summer Festivals in 2019
- Spread the Word Music Festival, May 17-19, Spread the Word Music Festival is back for its 7th annual extravaganza, featuring a diverse selection of Colorado favorites across eight stages in the mile high city. Music lovers of all types will appreciate the variance throughout the weekend with styles ranging from rock, jam, funk, electronic, reggae, folk and every kind of fusion in between.
- [Smash] Spring Fine Arts Festival, May 18-19, 2019, Castle Pines - In the heart of Castle Pines Village - the wealthiest & most affluent neighborhood in Colorado. Showcasing 24 top-shelf national fine-artists.
- 2019 Pagosa Folk 'n Bluegrass Festival: Del McCoury Band, Sierra Hull, The Travelin' McCourys, Sam Reider & the Human Hands, Old Salt Union, Circus No. 9, Dead Horses, FY5, Fireside Collective, Bonnie & the Clydes, June 7-9
- Blues from the Top Music Festival, June 29-30 Lucinda Williams/The Allman Betts Band/Robert Randolph & the Family Band/Samnatha Fish/Danielle Nicole Band/Selwyn Birchwood/Tinsley Ellis/Jimmy Vivino/The Kate Moss 3
- 36th Annual Breckenridge July Art Festival at Main Street Station and The Village at Breckenridge July 4, 5, 6, 2019
- 2nd Silverthorne Fine Art Festival at Silverthorne Rec Center Lot July 12, 13, 14, 2019
- 18th Annual Breckenridge Main Street Art Festival August 1, 2, 3, 2019
- Four Corners Folk Festival: The Earls of Leicester, Billy Strings, Amy Helm, Darrell Scott, Molly Tuttle, The Mammals, The East Pointers, Rob Ickes & Trey Hensley, JigJam, Lindsay Lou, Aug. 30, - Sept. 1, Pagosa Springs
- 44th Annual Breckenridge Gathering at the Great Divide Art Festival August 31, September 1, 2, 2019
- Boulder Arts Week, March 29-April 6, 2019
Know Colorado Summer festivals that should be here? Send an email to [email protected]